Luggage packing, storage and printing services
Luggage storage, packing and printing services are available in and around Vilnius Airport. Baltic Ground Services UAB currently provides baggage packing, storage and printing services and Mobile Locker provides locker rental services.
To find out more about the services provided by UAB Baltic Ground Services and their prices, click here. The working hours are in line with the flight schedule, and payment for the services can be made in cash or by bank card. The service is provided in the general departure lounge. Contact phone no.: +370 690 68855.
In addition, the services specified below are provided:
- Weighing of suitcases - 2 EUR per unit;
- Printing of documents required for travel - 1 EUR per sheet.
Near Vilnius Airport, in the P4 entrance area of the car park, next to the car rental offices, you will find lockers where you can leave your belongings safely, quickly and conveniently. The service is available 24/7, so you can drop off or pick up your belongings at your convenience around the clock.
Prices and sizes:
- Medium locker: €6,00 (19 cm x 30 cm x 60 cm) per day
- Large locker: €9,00 (44 cm x 34 cm x 60 cm) per day
- Extra large locker: € 11,00 (58 cm x 50 cm x 80 cm)
Payment options: bank card
Reservation of lockers is possible. Book here.
Need help? We are available between 09:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Press the information button on the lockers screen for assistance.
How to rent a locker?
- To rent a locker, start at the touchscreen.
- By clicking on the flag at the bottom, you can change the language of the menu.
- On the main menu, choose the desired size of the locker: M, L or XL .
- Select the duration. The minimum duration is always 24 hours. Then press the 'confirm' button.
- Choose a PIN code consisting of 6 digits, and choose a symbol .
- ! Please note, be sure to remember the symbol itself and not the location of the symbol. For security reasons, the next time you log in, the screen will show the symbols in a random order.
- Choose ' pay with bank card' . The payment terminal is now ready to process your payment. Hold your bank card against the device, insert the card, or swipe the card into the slot (depending on how you normally pay). Your bank's authorization process follows.
- A locker assigned to you will now open. Your locker number is also shown on the screen.
- Place your items in this locker. Afterwards, close the locker and check whether it is closed properly. Your items are now safely stored until you open the locker again.
How to open the locker and end the rental?
- To open your locker, start at the screen and click on the “Open my locker” button.
- Please note: when you open the locker using your pincode, the rental will be ended. To re-use the locker, please follow the steps to rent a new locker.
- You have two options : “End the rental and open the locker” or “Leave the locker closed”.
- In case you choose to open the locker and therefore end the rental, you will be asked to enter your 6-digit PIN code and symbol you chose earlier.
- Your locker number will appear on the screen and the locker will open.
- You can now take your items from the locker.
- Please note: do not forget to close the locker afterwards!
Passenger terminal map