While waiting for a pleasant flight
A single voucher is valid for 12 months from the day of purchasing.
PRIVILEGE CARD holders
Narbutas Business Lounge is here to offer you more privacy, space, and comfort. Tables are placed within safe distances while surfaces are regularly disinfected.
The service covers:
- cold snacks, desserts;
- alcoholic beverages, soft and hot drinks;
- the latest Lithuanian and foreign press;
- office services (computer workplace, copying, printing services, Wi-Fi).
Temporary disruptions to the e-shop may occur during this time. If you have any questions, please contact us by phone +370 669 48 406 or email email@example.com. Please note that these services are also available at the airport. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The duration of a single visit is set at 3 hours:
- 10 EUR (incl. VAT) for each additional hour beyond the duration of a single visit.
- The Business Club is located in a sterile area of the airport, after passing through aviation security;
- For passengers flying with checked baggage and wishing to use the Business Club service, we recommend that you arrive no earlier than check-in beggins (normally 2 hours before your flight).
Other ways of purchase:
- At the Narbutas Business Lounge - 32 EUR;
- For children up to 12 years of age - 12 EUR (when purchasing at the Business Lounge);
- For children up to 2 years of age - free of charge (when purchasing at the Business Lounge);
- By cash or bank card at the self-service station, located near the aviation security screening checkpoint.
Vilnius Airport Narbutas Business Lounge offers free of charge access for:
- Business class passengers of all airlines, except SAS - Scandinavian Airlines;
- Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Turkish Airlines and LOT Polish Airlines passengers holding Star Alliance Gold cards;
- Finnair passengers holding One World Sapphire or Emerald cards;
- Aeroflot passengers holding Sky Team Elite Plus cards;
- AirBaltic passengers holding BalticMiles VIP cards;
- Belavia passengers holding Silver or Gold cards;
- Ukraine International Airlines passengers holding Panorama Premium cards;
- Vilnius Airport Privilege Card holders;
- Diners Club card holders*.
- DreamFolks card holders*.
- LoungeKey card holders*.
- LoungeMe card holders*.
- Priority Pass card holders*;
- TAV Passport card holders*;
*Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please contact the card's service provider for additional terms and conditions.
The Narbutas Business Lounge is open I-VII 04:00-22:00.
Contacts of the Narbutas Business Lounge administration:
Visitors will now have the opportunity to check out the latest collections from NARBUTAS, partner of the Business Lounge, which will host permanent displays of the company’s newest products. Currently, Business Club features a unique executive desk called MOTION Executive which can be adjusted to a chosen height at a touch of a button. Visitors can also try out our comfortable NORTH CAPE executive chairs designed by the Italian design studio Baldanzi & Novelli Designers. Chair NORTH CAPE won the prestigious design award “Red Dot Award: Product Design 2021”. MODUS acoustic panels have been installed to enhance acoustic comfort at the Business Club. A call pod from the Finnish manufacturer FRAMERY is also on display. It can serve as a quiet spot for phone calls or computer work.