Passengers are kindly invited to wait for their flight in the Business Lounge located in the Departure Area.
In a nice environment, you will be offered refreshment, snacks and local alcoholic beverages as well as a wide selection of wines.
For your convenience, you can use the available Internet connection, fax services, read the latest Lithuanian and foreign press releases, or watch satellite TV. The room is air conditioned. There are two PC working places available for visitors of the Business Lounge.
A single visit pass is available at the Business Lounge for:
- LTL 89 (EUR 26) – per adult;
- LTL 79 (EUR 23) – per adult when booking via Vilnius Airport E-services;
- LTL 19 (EUR 6) – per child under 12;
- LTL 75 (EUR 22) – per person for a group of more than 5 people.
Vilnius Airport Business Lounge offers free of charge access for:
- Business class passengers of all airlines;
- Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines and LOT Polish Airlines passengers holding Star Alliance Gold cards;
- Finnair passengers holding One World Sapphire or Emerald cards;
- Aeroflot passengers holding Sky Team Elite Plus cards;
- AirBaltic passengers holding BalticMiles VIP cards;
- UTair passengers holding Status VIP cards;
- Transaero Airlines passengers holding Privilege Silver or Gold, Transaero Club, Club Silver, Club Gold, Transaero American Express Platinum cards;
- Belavia passengers holding Silver or Gold cards;
- Ukraine International Airlines passengers holding „Panorama Premium“ cards;
- Vilnius Airport Privilege cardholders;
- Priority Pass cardholders*;
- Diners Club cardholders*;
- Airport Angel cardholders*
*Additional terms and conditions may apply for Priority Pass, Diners Club, Airport Angel cardholders wishing to use Business Lounge Services
Phone: +370 5 273 9066
Mob.: +370 616 15425
Fax: +370 5 273 9067
Opening hours: 04:00 – 22.00